These conditions of sale (hereinafter only "General Conditions") govern the sale of products marketed by www.pneumaticidiretti.com. All product purchase contracts concluded through the website www.pneumaticidiretti.com and according to the procedures indicated therein , between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
All published prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Acceptance of the conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between New Generation di Valerio Forlino (hereinafter only "New Generation") and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by New Generation, which reserves the right , at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions.
2. If the Customer is a final consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep, these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- How to purchase
1. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the New Generation electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and which can be viewed at www.pneumaticidiretti.com , as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information included in the website www.pneumaticidiretti.com faithfully reproduces those of the manufacturers of the goods included in the catalog. New Generation, therefore, reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to adapt them to those provided by the manufacturers, without the need for any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, and may differ in color, size, accessory products in the figure. All purchasing support information (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc ...) are intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
2. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the New Generation by an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with New Generation. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him under "orders".
3. In case of non-acceptance of the order, the New Generation undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
4. The Customer can request the cancellation of the order up to the moment in which the same is not yet in stock preparation. The order status is clearly visible in the "orders" section of your Personal Area. The order can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in process" appears.
5. All prices on the site are to be intended as retail prices and, therefore, include VAT. New Generation reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice. In the event that an incorrect and / or clearly derisory price is published, for any reason (error in our systems, human error, etc.), the order will be canceled, even in the case of initial validation.
6. On the website www.pneumaticidiretti.com the quantities of product available at the time of the order are visible. Since the simultaneous access of many users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of "on line" orders modify the availability of the product, the New Generation does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods.
7. On certain products, subject to price promotions, the New Generation reserves the right to accept orders by reducing their quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the Customer, failing which the order will be considered canceled.
- Terms of payment
1. Advance Bank Transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, the sending of the order takes place only when the actual crediting of the c / c of New Generation di Valerio Forlino, which must take place within 5 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is considered automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must include the order ID that is issued in the order confirmation e-mail. The bank details on which to make the transfers are shown in the order confirmation e-mail.
In case of purchase through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the Customer is directed to the PayPal login page. The amount relating to the order is charged to the PayPal account at the time of order acquisition. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of New Generation, the amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account. The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment in which the same is not yet in preparation in stock. The order status is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no case the New Generation can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by PayPal. At no time during the purchase process the New Generation is able to know the Customer's financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No computer archive of the New Generation contains or retains such data. For each transaction made with the PayPal account, the Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.
In case of purchase through the PostePay payment method, at the end of the order the Customer will receive an email with the instructions for payment. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of New Generation, the amount will be refunded to the customer's PostePay card. The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment in which the same is not yet in preparation in stock. The order status is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
4. Credit Cards
In case of purchase through the credit / debit card payment method, at the end of the order the customer is directed to the payment page. The amount relating to the order is charged to the credit card entered at the time of order acquisition. In case of cancellation of the order, either by the Customer or in case of rejection of New Generation, the amount will be refunded to the customer's credit card. The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment in which the same is not yet in preparation in stock. The order status is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no case the New Generation can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by the delay in paying the amount on the customer's credit card. At no time during the purchase process the New Generation is able to know the Customer's financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No computer archive of the New Generation contains or retains such data.
5. Amazon Pay
In case of purchase through the Amazon Pay payment method, at the end of the order the customer is directed to the Amazon Pay payment page, where he will enter his Amazon credentials and will use the payments associated with it. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of rejection of New Generation, the amount will be refunded to the Amazon account.The cancellation of the order is possible until the moment in which the same is not yet being prepared in stock. The order status is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears. Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no case the New Generation can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by the delay in paying the amount to the customer's Amazon account. At no time during the purchase process the New Generation is able to know the Customer's financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No computer archive of the New Generation contains or retains such data.
- Delivery methods
The New Generation can only accept orders for delivery in the European territory. For each order placed on www.pneumaticidiretti.com, New Generation issues a sales note (equal to a receipt) or an invoice for the material shipped. For the issuance of the tax document, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. Once the document has been issued, no changes will be possible.
It is specified that for orders whose total value exceeds € 3,600.00, it is not possible to issue a sales note. Therefore, the tax code or VAT number will be required to issue the invoice. Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. They are subject to possible surcharges for particular conditions (limited traffic areas, areas difficult to reach or peripheral). The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when placing the order. The delivery of the ordered goods is understood to be on board the truck, unless otherwise specified. The goods travel with packaging made directly by the manufacturer, in transparent cellophane (shrink-wrapped film), in cardboard boxes sealed with safety adhesive tape or in shipping bags with self-adhesive closure depending on the warehouse of origin. Under no circumstances is courier tape or other sealing materials used.
The delivery times of the ordered goods are purely indicative and are published in the appropriate table under the heading "delivery times"; they may undergo variations due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and road conditions in general or by act of the Authority. Standard delivery will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
No responsibility can be attributed to the New Generation in case of delay in the fulfillment of the order or in the delivery of the ordered goods.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the delivery note or transport document (DDT);
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered;
- that no closing materials other than those mentioned above have been used.
Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the words "collection with reserve for damaged package", or "collection with reserve for open package" or "collection with reserve for packages missing "on the accompanying document. It is also requested the opening of an anomaly case at the New Generation.
Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any damage or hidden anomalies must be reported to the New Generation Customer Service by opening an anomaly file. The request must be sent no later than 3 calendar days from receipt of the goods.
Any report beyond the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the Customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared.
- Delivery by express courier
Standard delivery will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the Customer, the courier leaves a notice and retries the delivery in the following 24 hours; in case of further absence, a notice is left again and the shipment is put in storage. The Customer will be contacted by the New Generation with which he will define the delivery details.
- Processing and delivery times
With "order fulfillment times" we mean the time interval that elapses from receipt of the order to delivery of the product to the courier.
All orders, containing products available in stock, for which payment confirmation has been received by 12.00 on a working day, are entrusted to the courier already on the evening of the same day.
costs The cost of delivery varies according to the weight of the product and is clearly indicated when ordering. The costs indicated are valid for the whole Italian territory.
It should be noted that if the Customer purchases more products and only for one of these the New Generation offers free delivery, the Customer will still have to bear the delivery costs normally provided for by the other products in his order.
- Right of withdrawal
01. In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005), as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/2014, the Customer who holds the quality of consumer and, therefore, the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to professional activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without giving any reason and without having to incur different costs, no later than fourteen days from delivery, or from the day on which the Customer himself or a third party designated by the latter acquires physical possession of the purchased goods. The conditions and procedure for exercising this right will be specified later.
02. The Customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph must communicate by ordinary mail, registered mail, electronic mail, fax, or any other form of communication, his will to exercise the right of withdrawal, within the terms required by law. The New Generation Customer Service will process the request and open the file.
Upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal, the New Generation will send the Customer an e-mail confirming receipt with the return form (RMA form) attached, with an authorization number, which must be attached to the outside of the package relating to the product to be returned. The shipping costs for the return of the goods to the New Generation will be charged to the Customer.
Once the procedure specified above has been completed, the Customer must send the goods, carefully packed in the manufacturer's original packaging, on the outside of which to affix the RMA form, via the courier chosen by the customer, to the following address:
NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO VIA CALABRIA, 25 - 87030 CAROLEI (CS)
The shipment of the goods to be returned must take place no later than 3 days from the date on which the Customer communicated to the New Generation the decision to withdraw from the purchase contract.
The New Generation, in compliance with the provisions of art. 56 of Legislative Decree n. 21/2014, once compliance with the conditions has been verified, will refund the customer the cost of the product within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, without prejudice to the right to withhold the refund until the date of return of the product to its warehouses or until on the date on which the Customer will send proof of actual shipment and delivery of the goods to the courier. The refund will be made with the same methods used by the Customer for the purchase or, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, credit card cancellation, PayPal refund (in this case, the costs will be charged to the Customer).
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal only and exclusively with regard to the entire product; it will not be possible to exercise withdrawal only on a part of the purchased product
- the purchased product must be returned in its original unopened packaging and complete with all accessories and its documentation;
- the product must be returned in perfect condition, products showing signs of damage, wear or dirt will not be accepted;
- the returned product must bear the same serial number on the invoice, otherwise, if the serial number is different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will be made available again to the Customer, without any financial refund from New Generation towards him;
- In the event that the product suffers damage during the return to the warehouses, New Generation will notify the Customer of the incident to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the goods, if this is insured; therefore, New Generation will make the product available to the Customer, canceling the withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal lapses if the Customer does not return the goods to the New Generation within 14 days from the date on which he communicated the withdrawal. The deadline is considered respected if the Customer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14 days. The right of withdrawal also lapses in the event of a substantial defect of the returned product (lack of internal packaging and / or documentation and / or original packaging of the manufacturer; absence of integral elements and accessories of the product; damage; unsuitable state of return, open product). In all cases of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the New Generation will return the goods to the Customer who will not be entitled to any refund.
- Waiver of purchase
We inform you that the Customer has the right to reject the goods upon delivery. Please note, however, that, upon issuing the refund credit note, in the event of advance payment (credit card, Paypal, advance bank transfer), the shipping costs will be reversed up to the delivery address and return to the sender. Therefore, only the amount of the product will be refunded, net of round-trip transport costs.
All products marketed by the New Generation are covered by the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, pursuant to art. 129) of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code). By virtue of the legal guarantee, the New Generation of Valerio Forlino is liable towards the Customer-Consumer (natural person acting for purposes unrelated to business, industrial, commercial, craft or professional activities carried out), for any existing lack of conformity upon delivery of the product, as required by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 and within 24 months from the date of purchase. The lack of conformity exists when the product is not suitable for the use for which it is intended, does not conform to the description or does not possess the qualities and / or performances promised by the seller and typical of the product sold, or with the specific qualities and performances required by the Customer-Consumer when this has been the subject of a specific agreement between the parties.
The denunciation of the lack of conformity (art.132, 1st paragraph), which occurs within the term of validity of the legal guarantee (24 months), must be made, under penalty of forfeiture, within two months from the date of discovery (art. 132, 2nd paragraph). In case of lack of conformity, the Customer-Consumer has the right to ask the seller, at his choice and without charge, to repair or replace the goods, unless the requested remedy is objectively impossible or excessively onerous (Art. 130 , paragraphs 3 and 4). Repairs must be carried out within a reasonable time and, in any case, within sixty days, after which the Customer-Consumer will have the rights referred to in art. 130, paragraph 7); the seller, after reporting the lack of conformity, may offer the Customer-Consumer the remedies referred to in paragraph 9) of art. 130, with the effects referred to in lett. a and b) of the same provision.
Pursuant to the 3rd paragraph of art. 132, the defect that occurs within six months of purchase, is presumed to exist on the aforementioned date and the Customer-Consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement (Article 130).
To use the assistance, the Customer-Consumer must keep the invoice (or the DDT) that he will receive together with the purchased goods.
If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, there is no lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the Customer-Consumer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as transport costs if incurred by New Generation.
In addition to the legal warranty for lack of conformity, the products marketed by Valerio Forlino's New Generation enjoy the manufacturer's conventional warranty.
The manufacturer's conventional warranty is additional and not burdensome for the Customer-Consumer and will be provided by assistance centers authorized by the manufacturer. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty, the Customer-Consumer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs requested by the Authorized Service, as well as transport costs. , if supported by the New Generation.
The replacements in the event of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working at first start-up), without prejudice to the existence of the conditions for the application of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), will be carried out only if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The times for replacing or repairing the product, provided they are reasonable, depend exclusively on the manufacturer. New Generation ensures that the times for repair / replacement are reasonable.
In the event that, for any reason, the New Generation is unable to replace a product under warranty (restored or replaced), it may proceed, with the consent of the Customer-Consumer, to replace the product itself (if still in the price list) or with another of equal characteristics and value or higher. Finally, upon the release of a discount coupon of the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the moment of release.
- No damage can be claimed from New Generation for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements of products under conventional warranty, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer-Consumer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including the manufacturer's packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables , etc...); to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided.
- Privacy and Cookies
INFORMATION MADE PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
We inform you that the personal data you provide, of which we guarantee the utmost confidentiality and security, will be processed by NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO in full compliance with the aforementioned legislation and according to the information provided below.
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
The "owner" of the data processing is the NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO based in Carolei (Cs), Via Calabria n. 25, P. IVA 02578930782. Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
a) Navigation data
Following consultation of this website, NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO may acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols (IP addresses; the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, etc.). These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check its correct functioning and to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
b) Personal data
In the case of a registration request, to process the request it is essential to provide some personal data specifically indicated. Failure to provide the data indicated as mandatory affects the registration to the services offered by the site. The sending of communications to the addresses indicated on this site, the registration to the services offered, the sale of products, entail the subsequent acquisition of personal data necessary to process requests. These data are provided directly by the interested party and are processed for the sole purpose of executing the requests of the interested party or for purposes strictly connected and necessary for the use of all the services available. The personal data provided by filling out the form will be recorded and stored on protected electronic media and treated with adequate security measures also associating and integrating them with other databases, always in full compliance with the security measures to protect your confidentiality.
c) Data provided for further purposes
With your express consent, all data provided may be processed by NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO, for the purpose of sending advertising e-mails, promotional activities, market research, opinion polls and other marketing activities, including those of third-party companies. , as well as may be communicated and / or transferred to third parties for their uses having the same purposes.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED OR WHO CAN COME TO KNOW THEM AS RESPONSIBLE
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO and are only handled by personnel in charge of processing.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subject to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise the right:
- to access personal data;
- to request the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to revoke the consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Requests should be addressed to NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO, Via Calabria n. 25, 87030 - Carolei (CS) - by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Cookies are information entered on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet.
Each cookie contains various data such as, for example, the name of the server it comes from, a numerical identifier, etc.
Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (i.e. until the browser used for web browsing is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
The following cookies are used on the site:
these cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These cookies are useful because they make navigation and use of the site faster and easier by facilitating some procedures.
these cookies are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site and, therefore, to compile general statistics on the service and its use.
Technical cookies and analytics cookies are constantly enabled regardless of user preferences and are strictly necessary to perform the basic functions of the site. The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
L'utente può, in ogni momento, negare il consenso alla installazione dei cookie mediante il settaggio individuale del browser utilizzato per la navigazione nel sito.
- Giurisdizione e Legge applicabile
Il contratto di vendita tra il Cliente e New Generation di Valerio Forlino s'intende concluso in Italia e regolato dalla Legge Italiana. Per la soluzione di controversie civili e penali derivanti dalla conclusione del presente contratto di vendita a distanza, se il Cliente è un consumatore, la competenza territoriale è quella del foro di riferimento del suo comune di residenza; in tutti gli altri casi, la competenza territoriale è esclusivamente quella del Foro di Cosenza.