01. In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005), as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/2014, the Customer who holds the quality of consumer and, therefore, the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to professional activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without giving any reason and without having to incur different costs, no later than fourteen days from delivery, or from the day on which the Customer himself or a third party designated by the latter acquires physical possession of the purchased goods. The conditions and procedure for exercising this right will be specified later.
02. The Customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph must communicate by ordinary mail, registered mail, electronic mail, fax, or any other form of communication, his will to exercise the right of withdrawal, within the terms required by law. The New Generation Customer Service will process the request and open the file.
Upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal, the New Generation will send the Customer an e-mail confirming receipt with the return form (RMA form) attached, provided with an authorization number, which must be attached to the outside of the package relating to the product to be returned. The shipping costs for the return of the goods to the New Generation will be charged to the Customer.
Once the procedure specified above is completed, the Customer must send the goods, carefully packed in the manufacturer's original packaging, on the outside of which to affix the RMA form, via the courier chosen by the customer, to the following address:
NEW GENERATION DI VALERIO FORLINO VIA CALABRIA, 25 - 87030 CAROLEI (CS)returned
The shipment of the goods to bemust take place no later than 3 days from the date on which the Customer communicated to the New Generation the decision to withdraw from the purchase contract.
The New Generation, in compliance with the provisions of art. 56 of Legislative Decree n. 21/2014, once compliance with the conditions has been verified, will refund the customer the cost of the product within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, without prejudice to the right to withhold the refund until the date of return of the product to its warehouses or until on the date on which the Customer sends proof of actual shipment and delivery of the goods to the courier. The refund will be made in the same way as used by the Customer for the purchase or, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, credit card cancellation, PayPal refund (in this case, the costs will be charged to the Customer).
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal only and exclusively with regard to the entire product; it will not be possible to withdraw only a part of the purchased product
- the purchased product must be returned in its original unopened packaging complete with all accessories and its documentation;
- the product must be returned in perfect condition, products showing signs of damage, wear or dirt will not be accepted;
- the returned product must have the same serial number on the invoice, otherwise, if the serial number is different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will be made available again to the Customer, without any financial refund from New Generation towards him;
- In the event that the product suffers damage during the return to the warehouses, it will be the responsibility of New Generation to communicate the incident to the Customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the goods, if this is insured; therefore, New Generation will make the product available to the Customer, canceling the withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal lapses if the Customer does not return the goods to the New Generation within 14 days from the date on which he communicated the withdrawal. The deadline is considered respected if the Customer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14 days. The right of withdrawal also lapses in the event of a substantial defect of the returned product (lack of internal packaging and / or documentation and / or original packaging of the manufacturer; absence of integral elements and accessories of the product; damage; unsuitable state of return, open product). In all cases of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, New Generation will return the goods to the customer who will not be entitled to any refund.
- Purchase renunciation We
inform you that the Customer has the right to reject the goods upon delivery. However, please note that, upon issuing the refund credit note, in the event of prepayment (credit card, Paypal, advance bank transfer), the shipping costs will be reversed up to the delivery address and return to the sender. Therefore, only the amount of the product will be refunded, net of round-trip transport costs.